Creative Form Drawing -4 Temperaments
A step by step guide to drawing forms for the four temperaments, a resource to use with children 6 to 12 years of age. This has a harmonizing, transformative and strengthening effect on child development. Creative form drawing supports many learning capabilities: improved hand to eye co-ordination, spatial orientation, observation skills, focusing attention, confident movement, drawing skills and the foundation skills for handwriting.
Designed specifically by Angela Lord for the four temperaments, these exercises also strengthen personal growth. Originally suggested by Rudolf Steiner, creative form drawing is used widely in Steiner Waldorf Schools to support healthy child development and learning.
The features of the book include:
• Understanding and identifying the temperaments: phlegmatic, choleric, sanguine, and melancholic
• The purpose and benefits of form drawing for children
• How and why specific form drawing exercises work
• Overview and descriptions of the four temperaments
• Form Drawing exercises, lessons, and teaching methods
• Clearly defined, age-appropriate forms for each temperament
• More than 500 colorful, dynamic forms for drawing